Default Location of Static OFO File - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Default Location of Static OFO File - Veritas Backup Exec ; I was hoping that somebody knew where the OFO static file is created by default using BENT 8.6. Im getting the error "Insufficient system resources exist to initialize OFO". I only get this on some drives and would like to ...

  1. Default Location of Static OFO File

    I was hoping that somebody knew where the OFO static file is created by default
    using BENT 8.6. Im getting the error "Insufficient system resources exist
    to initialize OFO". I only get this on some drives and would like to eliminate
    the possibility of insufficient space on those drives.

    Thx,
    Sid

  2. Re: Default Location of Static OFO File

    go to backup exec and if u use the options menu ( i think) their is an Open
    file option and thats where u configure it..during the config u can move the
    location of teh static volume...by default i belive its in the backup exec
    folder....

    i dunno for sure but do the open file option config and u will see for ur
    self..
    "Sidney Ronk" wrote in message

    > I was hoping that somebody knew where the OFO static file is created by

    default
    > using BENT 8.6. Im getting the error "Insufficient system resources exist
    > to initialize OFO". I only get this on some drives and would like to

    eliminate
    > the possibility of insufficient space on those drives.
    >
    > Thx,
    > Sid

  3. Re: Default Location of Static OFO File

    I am talking from the standpoint of BENT 7.3, but if there is an OFO wizard
    (naybe in a Tools menu) that should give you all of the pertinant
    information on your OFO settings.
    If "X" is the size of your drive, then you need 1/X + the amount of
    space that OFO is configured to use in the OFO wizard.
    I hope that this help you.

    Mike Godinez
    Bert Nash CMHC

    > I was hoping that somebody knew where the OFO static file is created by

    default
    > using BENT 8.6. Im getting the error "Insufficient system resources exist
    > to initialize OFO". I only get this on some drives and would like to

    eliminate
    > the possibility of insufficient space on those drives.
    >
    > Thx,
    > Sid

  4. Re: Default Location of Static OFO File

    Check this TID http://www.support.veritas.com/menu_ddProduct_BEWNT.htm

    > I was hoping that somebody knew where the OFO static file is created by

    default
    > using BENT 8.6. Im getting the error "Insufficient system resources exist
    > to initialize OFO". I only get this on some drives and would like to

    eliminate
    > the possibility of insufficient space on those drives.
    >
    > Thx,
    > Sid

  5. Re: Default Location of Static OFO File

    Sorry, this link tells you nothing.
    Chack TID 234981

    "Lars Andersen" wrote in message
    > Check this TID http://www.support.veritas.com/menu_ddProduct_BEWNT.htm
    >
    > "Sidney Ronk" wrote in message
    > >
    > > I was hoping that somebody knew where the OFO static file is created by

    > default
    > > using BENT 8.6. Im getting the error "Insufficient system resources

    exist
    > > to initialize OFO". I only get this on some drives and would like to

    > eliminate
    > > the possibility of insufficient space on those drives.
    > >
    > > Thx,
    > > Sid

+ Reply to Thread