I'm getting this message in my backup log: The Exchange Store service is not
responding. Backup set aborted.

In the Event log, I get ID 57920, 0x000006A7, RPC Protocol sequence is not
supported.

I'm running BENT 8.0 on NT 4, SP6a. Exchange 5.5 SP4 is on the server running
BENT, which is a BDC. I had a problem with my RAID controller earlier in
the week and had to rebuild my data array and transaction log disk mirror
(no data loss, just a rebuild at the hardware level). The problem started
on the backup after that.

I checked on write back caching after seeing something in a post here, and
the settings are the same as they were previously, which is using write-back
caching on the disk.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks,

Jon