server not there no more. - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on server not there no more. - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have recently removed a server from my server farm and within Backup Exec its stills attempts to attach to the server that isn't available anymore, how do I remove it from the list? I don't see it in the ...

  1. server not there no more.

    I have recently removed a server from my server farm and within Backup Exec
    its stills attempts to attach to the server that isn't available anymore,
    how do I remove it from the list? I don't see it in the scheduled backup
    jobs area. Any help is greatly appreciated.

  2. Re: server not there no more.

    Open the job's select list, choose "Text Version" and delete the old server.
    Save and it ought to be gone for good

    "Veron Payden" wrote:
    >I have recently removed a server from my server farm and within Backup Exec
    >its stills attempts to attach to the server that isn't available anymore,
    >how do I remove it from the list? I don't see it in the scheduled backup
    >jobs area. Any help is greatly appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread