Windows2000 Server / System State - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Windows2000 Server / System State - Veritas Backup Exec ; We are experiencing intermittent "Access Denied" errors when backing up "system?state". I have found document 238549 which is about a hotfix for this problem. We have version 8.5 Rev 3571 but the document states Rev 3572 is required. Will this ...

  1. Windows2000 Server / System State

    We are experiencing intermittent "Access Denied" errors when backing up
    "system?state". I have found document 238549 which is about a hotfix for
    this problem. We have version 8.5 Rev 3571 but the document states Rev 3572
    is required. Will this cause problems if we apply this hotfix and if so does
    anyone have any other suggestions

  2. Re: Windows2000 Server / System State

    Why not just grab the free upgrade at
    http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/235770.htm, then apply the hot-fix?

    Iain Cairns wrote:

    > We are experiencing intermittent "Access Denied" errors when backing up
    > "system?state". I have found document 238549 which is about a hotfix for
    > this problem. We have version 8.5 Rev 3571 but the document states Rev 3572
    > is required. Will this cause problems if we apply this hotfix and if so does
    > anyone have any other suggestions

+ Reply to Thread