99% Please remove media on Veritas 8.5 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on 99% Please remove media on Veritas 8.5 - Veritas Backup Exec ; When the job is almost finished, 99%, and the tape has ejected, I have to go to the alerts tab and respond OK to the "Please remove media" alert. The job will not complete untill I press OK. How can ...

  1. 99% Please remove media on Veritas 8.5

    When the job is almost finished, 99%, and the tape has ejected, I have to
    go to the alerts tab and respond OK to the "Please remove media" alert. The
    job will not complete untill I press OK. How can I turn off this annoying
    alert?

  2. Re: 99% Please remove media on Veritas 8.5

    Just remove "Eject On End" from teh job description. Of you can try one of the
    tweaks listed on http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/192055.htm

    General_Zod wrote:

    > When the job is almost finished, 99%, and the tape has ejected, I have to
    > go to the alerts tab and respond OK to the "Please remove media" alert. The
    > job will not complete untill I press OK. How can I turn off this annoying
    > alert?

+ Reply to Thread