Hi all,

I've just installed BackupExec for Windows NT/2000 version 8.6 (Eval edition)
on my Windows NT 4.0 Server.
I have no problem if I want to backup my files which is resided on the other
computer. But if I want to backup the SQL Server 7.0 then problem occurs.
it always give me an error message: The SQL Server is not responding. DBCC
aborted.

Here is the details logs:

Job server: URANUS
Job name: Backup 0007
Job started: Friday, September 07, 2001 at 4:10:42 PM
Job type: Backup
Job Log: BEX07.txt
The SQL Server is not responding. DBCC aborted.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Drive and media information from media mount:
Robotic Library Name:
Drive Name: DELL 1
Slot: 0
Media GUID: {AA5AE36E-A0F5-11D5-B4CF-00A024E04993}
Media Label: 4MM000001
Overwrite Protection Time Left: Infinite
Append Time Left: Infinite
Targeted Media Set Name: Media Set 1

Job Operation - Backup
Media operation - append.
Hardware compression enabled.
Unable to attach to CARABOO.
The item was not found.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Unable to attach to CARABOO.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Job ended: Friday, September 07, 2001 at 4:12:55 PM
Job completion status: Failed

FYI, if I use enterprise manager, I can see and connect to my SQL server.

Does anyone know what is problem?

thanks in advance.

regards,
Wilfred.