BE 8.0, LABS and Execute - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BE 8.0, LABS and Execute - Veritas Backup Exec ; Is there any way, when using LABS, to execute a command before and after the jobs run? I have this setup in a normal backup job, but I'm using an autoloader now. Thanks! Sean...

  1. BE 8.0, LABS and Execute

    Is there any way, when using LABS, to execute a command before and after the
    jobs run? I have this setup in a normal backup job, but I'm using an
    autoloader now.

    Thanks!
    Sean

  2. Re: BE 8.0, LABS and Execute

    You can still use normal jobs with an auto-loader.

    Sharkor wrote:

    > Is there any way, when using LABS, to execute a command before and after the
    > jobs run? I have this setup in a normal backup job, but I'm using an
    > autoloader now.
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Sean

+ Reply to Thread