Running Back-up Exec 8.50 also Exchange 5.5 SP4 on Windows NT machine. Getting
"This file cannot verify" within backup of exchange. It proceeds to say Warning:
?Top of Information Store?is
a corrupt file.
Research says RPC buffer problem that upgrade to SP4 in exchange will remedy
the problem, however, we are already running SP4. I noted on the log file
that OFO (Open File Option) starts before back-up of drives, however, OFO
doesn't start prior to back-up of exchange mailboxes. Having the individuals
delete the "corrupt" file helps but the problem returns with other users
and the file is not really corrupt.

Any ideas would be appreciated!