Where Can I find the Unix Agent - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Where Can I find the Unix Agent - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have been searching these posts as well as the veritas kb and have yet to find a link to the infamous unix agent...can anyone give me a pointer... This one no longer has the agent: http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/229925.htm (which I got ...

  1. Where Can I find the Unix Agent

    I have been searching these posts as well as the veritas kb and have yet to
    find a link to the infamous unix agent...can anyone give me a pointer...

    This one no longer has the agent: http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/229925.htm

    (which I got from this page: http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/235195.htm)

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Where Can I find the Unix Agent

    Ok, so found it myself - HA. and after only a week of searching. grr.

    http://support.veritas.com/ftp/files...type_HRO_2.htm

    for next time.

    "Ryan" wrote:

    >I have been searching these posts as well as the veritas kb and have yet

    >find a link to the infamous unix agent...can anyone give me a pointer...
    >
    >This one no longer has the agent: http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/229925.htm
    >
    >(which I got from this page: http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/235195.htm)
    >
    >Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread