Any Backup Exec mailing lists? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Any Backup Exec mailing lists? - Veritas Backup Exec ; I appreciate the message board provided here by Veritas, but am wondering if anyone knows of any BExec specific mailing lists? Thx- -Jeff...

  1. Any Backup Exec mailing lists?

    I appreciate the message board provided here by Veritas, but am wondering
    if anyone knows of any BExec specific mailing lists? Thx-

    -Jeff

  2. Re: Any Backup Exec mailing lists?

    "Jeff Wingstrom" wrote:

    >I appreciate the message board provided here by Veritas, but am wondering
    >if anyone knows of any BExec specific mailing lists? Thx-
    >
    >-Jeff

    Here is one site I have found that has a sub section for BE.
    http://www.tek-tips.com/

+ Reply to Thread