Restore Exchange Mailbox folder. Where is it? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Restore Exchange Mailbox folder. Where is it? - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, I am trying to restore the Sent folder of a mailbox. The Backup said it is 100% completed. However, I go into the mailbox, I don't see anything there still. I have checked the Exchange Administrator, After the backup, ...

  1. Restore Exchange Mailbox folder. Where is it?

    Hi, I am trying to restore the Sent folder of a mailbox. The Backup said it
    is 100% completed. However, I go into the mailbox, I don't see anything
    there still. I have checked the Exchange Administrator, After the backup,
    the mailbox total size has increased, i.e., something has restored into that
    folder. But where are they? I can't find it anywhere.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Restore Exchange Mailbox folder. Where is it?

    Check the redirection tab of the restore. Maybe they were sent to alternate
    location. Also check the radio button for options - Restore over existing,
    .... etc.

    "Softech" wrote in message news:3b967fde$1@hronntp01....
    > Hi, I am trying to restore the Sent folder of a mailbox. The Backup said

    it
    > is 100% completed. However, I go into the mailbox, I don't see anything
    > there still. I have checked the Exchange Administrator, After the backup,
    > the mailbox total size has increased, i.e., something has restored into

    that
    > folder. But where are they? I can't find it anywhere.
    >
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread