NT4 BE 7.3 Exch 5.5 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on NT4 BE 7.3 Exch 5.5 - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have 2-NT 4 servers. One runs Backup Exec 7.3 server w/exchange agent. The other runs the Exchange 5.5 server. I don't see anywhere in my logs that the Exchange Server is being backed up. When I browse the backup ...

  1. NT4 BE 7.3 Exch 5.5

    I have 2-NT 4 servers. One runs Backup Exec 7.3 server w/exchange agent.
    The other runs the Exchange 5.5 server. I don't see anywhere in my logs
    that the Exchange Server is being backed up. When I browse the backup (New
    Backup Job)window the agent (check box) is greyed out.. Is something not
    installed correctly?

    Thanks in advance,

  2. Re: NT4 BE 7.3 Exch 5.5

    From the GUI -
    Help/About Verify that BENT thinks that the Exchange Module is installed

    Tools/Options/Exchange - Verify that the "Enable Exchange Support" box is
    checked.

    Verify that Exchange Admin is installed on the Backup Server

    "User" wrote:
    >I have 2-NT 4 servers. One runs Backup Exec 7.3 server w/exchange agent.
    >The other runs the Exchange 5.5 server. I don't see anywhere in my logs
    >that the Exchange Server is being backed up. When I browse the backup (New
    >Backup Job)window the agent (check box) is greyed out.. Is something not
    >installed correctly?
    >
    >Thanks in advance,

+ Reply to Thread