bad restore - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on bad restore - Veritas Backup Exec ; when i restored contacts to a new exchange server,i see all the contacts are messed up,and i can't see the name in the headline,why dose it happens?...

  1. bad restore

    when i restored contacts to a new exchange server,i see all the contacts are
    messed up,and i can't see the name in the headline,why dose it happens?

  2. Re: bad restore

    Assuming you are talking about individual mailbox restores -

    Because you are doing something that the designers of Exchange never intended
    to be done, in a way that MS does not support.

    It's one of the reasons that I strongly recommend that mailbox backups not
    be done.

    "yossi" wrote:

    >when i restored contacts to a new exchange server,i see all the contacts

    are
    >messed up,and i can't see the name in the headline,why dose it happens?

+ Reply to Thread