Using Tape libraries - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Using Tape libraries - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hello, I'd like if there is a general document giving the guidelines on how to configure a tape library with Backup Exec ( creating partitions, using pools, ... ) I have an external tape library with 14 slots and 2 ...

  1. Using Tape libraries

    Hello,

    I'd like if there is a general document giving the guidelines on how to configure
    a tape library with Backup Exec ( creating partitions, using pools, ... )
    I have an external tape library with 14 slots and 2 DLT tape drives.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Using Tape libraries

    The documentation that comes with BE has some multimedia training material.
    Try downloading a document from their support for BE.

    "Jean-Marc BURGSTAHLER" wrote in message

    > Hello,
    >
    > I'd like if there is a general document giving the guidelines on how to

    configure
    > a tape library with Backup Exec ( creating partitions, using pools, ... )
    > I have an external tape library with 14 slots and 2 DLT tape drives.
    >
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread