SQL Backup - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on SQL Backup - Veritas Backup Exec ; We used to get a listing of the DB's that were being backed up using a SQL agent. We still currently get a listing from one server but the second server does not give the list. It says the DB's ...

  1. SQL Backup

    We used to get a listing of the DB's that were being backed up using a SQL
    agent. We still currently get a listing from one server but the second server
    does not give the list. It says the DB's have been backed up and it gives
    the amount of data being backed up. Is there a way to get this list to show
    up in the log file?

    Please feel free to email me with any questions.

  2. Re: SQL Backup

    this is controlled through the logging detail selection.

    Tools/Options/Job Logs

    "William Lape" wrote:

    >We used to get a listing of the DB's that were being backed up using a SQL
    >agent. We still currently get a listing from one server but the second server
    >does not give the list. It says the DB's have been backed up and it gives
    >the amount of data being backed up. Is there a way to get this list to show
    >up in the log file?
    >
    >Please feel free to email me with any questions.

+ Reply to Thread