Unable to Attach to machine + wireless - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Unable to Attach to machine + wireless - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, I am receiving the following message, "A device-specific error occurred. Unable to attach to (machine name goes here)". This message has just started to appear w/o any changes. I am running a wireless nic out of the side. Any ...

  1. Unable to Attach to machine + wireless

    Hi,
    I am receiving the following message, "A device-specific error occurred.
    Unable to attach to (machine name goes here)". This message has just started
    to appear w/o any changes. I am running a wireless nic out of the side.

  2. Re: Unable to Attach to machine + wireless

    Verify that the admin share still exists on the target machine.