I have 2 Windows 2000 Advanced Servers running as DC, the first one is
the Backup Server with BackupExec 8.5. I now want to use the Backup Exec
Remote Agent to save the second domaincontroller. Both domaincontrollers
reside in the same domain. I could not manage to install the Agent on
the second DC as setup allway's tells me, that i'm using either a wrong
username, password or am allready logged on with another account, as
soon as i enter the requested useraccount and password with
administrative rights. What am i doing wrong? I tried to install it
exactly as described in the Manual. I've tried every account with
adminstrative rights, but no go. The Servers run in mixed mode.

Any help?