ONSTREAM ADR50 is not found - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on ONSTREAM ADR50 is not found - Veritas Backup Exec ; We want to use the ONSTREAM ADR50 streamer with Backup Exec, the Streamer is installed and ready under NT, but Backup Exec can`t find it. Sadly there seems to be NO support for users of Seagate Backup Exec 7.01. Can ...

  1. ONSTREAM ADR50 is not found

    We want to use the ONSTREAM ADR50 streamer with Backup Exec,
    the Streamer is installed and ready under NT,
    but Backup Exec can`t find it.

    Sadly there seems to be NO support for users of Seagate Backup Exec 7.01.

    Can anybody help ????

  2. Re: ONSTREAM ADR50 is not found

    Go to http://www.onstreamdata.com/support/win_drivers.html
    download the appropiate drive and update your ADR50
    Hope this helps

    "Martin" wrote:

    >We want to use the ONSTREAM ADR50 streamer with Backup Exec,
    >the Streamer is installed and ready under NT,
    >but Backup Exec can`t find it.
    >
    >Sadly there seems to be NO support for users of Seagate Backup Exec 7.01.
    >
    >Can anybody help ????

+ Reply to Thread