BUEXEC for NT 7.2 EIDE driver - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BUEXEC for NT 7.2 EIDE driver - Veritas Backup Exec ; The device compatibility list at http://support.veritas.com/dsl/lists...prod1_NT7x.htm (URL may be wrappe) lists two IDE/ATAPI drives, but I'm not familiar enought with the nomenclature to tell if yours is one of them "Paul Munyon" wrote: >Is there any support for Backup Exec ...

  1. Re: BUEXEC for NT 7.2 EIDE driver

    "Paul Munyon" wrote:
    >Is there any support for Backup Exec for Windows NT 4 v7.2 to support and
    >backup to a Seagate Tapestor 20GB EIDE tape drive? If not do I have to
    >upgrade to a newer version?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Paul Munyon

  2. Re: BUEXEC for NT 7.2 EIDE driver

    I'd also HIGHLY recommend the free upgrade to v7.3.2575. IMHO all v7.2 builds
    and the prior v7.3 builds were still beta

    BNT73I03 (English/Intel)
    Post2575
    SPANFIX
    OFOFIX
    MEDIAFIX_234341

    "Paul Munyon" wrote:
    >Is there any support for Backup Exec for Windows NT 4 v7.2 to support and
    >backup to a Seagate Tapestor 20GB EIDE tape drive? If not do I have to
    >upgrade to a newer version?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Paul Munyon

  3. BUEXEC for NT 7.2 EIDE driver

    Is there any support for Backup Exec for Windows NT 4 v7.2 to support and
    backup to a Seagate Tapestor 20GB EIDE tape drive? If not do I have to
    upgrade to a newer version?

    Thanks,

    Paul Munyon

  4. Re: BUEXEC for NT 7.2 EIDE driver

    Thanks for the response Ken. I'll give it a try.

    Paul Munyon

    "ken putnam" wrote in message

    > The device compatibility list at

    http://support.veritas.com/dsl/lists...dia_all_prod1_
    NT7x.htm
    > (URL may be wrappe)
    > lists two IDE/ATAPI drives, but I'm not familiar enought with the

    nomenclature
    > to tell if yours is one of them
    >

    > "Paul Munyon" wrote:
    > >Is there any support for Backup Exec for Windows NT 4 v7.2 to support and
    > >backup to a Seagate Tapestor 20GB EIDE tape drive? If not do I have to
    > >upgrade to a newer version?
    > >
    > >Thanks,
    > >
    > >Paul Munyon

+ Reply to Thread