Domain cannot be seen in Network neigborhood - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Domain cannot be seen in Network neigborhood - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have problem doing backup because one of the domain does not appear in the Network neigborhood hence I cannot select a server to backup. Regards...

  1. Domain cannot be seen in Network neigborhood

    I have problem doing backup because one of the
    domain does not appear in the Network neigborhood hence I cannot
    select a server to backup.

    Regards

  2. Re: Domain cannot be seen in Network neigborhood

    "Wystan Liow" wrote:

    >I have problem doing backup because one of the
    >domain does not appear in the Network neigborhood hence I cannot
    >select a server to backup.
    >
    >Regards

    This may an issue with wins.
    create enteries in the LM Hosts file for the domain name and servers. Then
    right click user defined selections and go to user defined selection and
    enter thr UNC name for the servers. They should then appear in the Back up
    exec selection window

+ Reply to Thread