Exchange Information Store does not respond during backup - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Exchange Information Store does not respond during backup - Veritas Backup Exec ; I'm running Backup Exec 8.0 on Windows NT 4.0 and I am having trouble backing up my Exchange Information Store. I get the error "The Exchange Store service is not responding. Backup set aborted." This in turn creates a Dr ...

  1. Exchange Information Store does not respond during backup

    I'm running Backup Exec 8.0 on Windows NT 4.0 and I am having trouble backing
    up my Exchange Information Store. I get the error "The Exchange Store service
    is not responding. Backup set aborted." This in turn creates a Dr Watson
    application on the mail server and crashes it. Any help on this would be
    greatly appreciated.

  2. Re: Exchange Information Store does not respond during backup

    see http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/191848.htm

    "Ryan Jorgensen" wrote:

    >I'm running Backup Exec 8.0 on Windows NT 4.0 and I am having trouble backing
    >up my Exchange Information Store. I get the error "The Exchange Store service
    >is not responding. Backup set aborted." This in turn creates a Dr Watson
    >application on the mail server and crashes it. Any help on this would be
    >greatly appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread