Device Paused - BE8.5 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Device Paused - BE8.5 - Veritas Backup Exec ; When I submit a backup, catalog or restore job I get a message that the status of the device is paused in the Job Monitor window. When I check the device tab the devices are not paused. I have rebooted ...

  1. Device Paused - BE8.5

    When I submit a backup, catalog or restore job I get a message that the status
    of the device is paused in the Job Monitor window. When I check the device
    tab the devices are not paused.

    I have rebooted and I may get one job out of it before it starts happening
    again.

    Any ideas?
    Thanks for your help.
    Scott

  2. Re: Device Paused - BE8.5

    Toggle the pause status on the device properties with an OK between each
    toggle. Sometimes this will fix it.

    Thanks, Alex

    "Scott" wrote in message

    > When I submit a backup, catalog or restore job I get a message that the

    status
    > of the device is paused in the Job Monitor window. When I check the

    device
    > tab the devices are not paused.
    >
    > I have rebooted and I may get one job out of it before it starts happening
    > again.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    > Thanks for your help.
    > Scott