We've been having problems with the backup jobs failing every time.
We've since tried uninstalling the software, only the uninstall failed and
registry entries and files were left behind. While trying to run an install
after that it got stuck on removing old services. We have since tried removing
entries in the registry (some could not be removed - error writing or reading
destination files) and all the files on the HDD. The installation now goes
past removing old services, but gets stuck on installing services. In task
manager the setup program doesn't stop responding, it says running, but nothing
happens. I am also using a mapped CD rom drive to install the software.

Please let me know if there is something i can do, this is rather urgent.

Thankx
Angela