Data Cyclic Redenduncy - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Data Cyclic Redenduncy - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am taking the backup of SQL. The backup is happening correctly but while Verifying i am getting an error called Cyclic Data Redenduncy. Pls help me out....

  1. Data Cyclic Redenduncy

    I am taking the backup of SQL. The backup is happening correctly but while
    Verifying i am getting an error called Cyclic Data Redenduncy. Pls help
    me out.

  2. Re: Data Cyclic Redenduncy

    see http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/192216.htm

    "Praveen Dusi" wrote:

    >I am taking the backup of SQL. The backup is happening correctly but while
    >Verifying i am getting an error called Cyclic Data Redenduncy. Pls help
    >me out.

+ Reply to Thread