How do I tell the agent version - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on How do I tell the agent version - Veritas Backup Exec ; How can I tell what version of the remote agent is installed on the W2k Pro workstation. ?...

  1. How do I tell the agent version

    How can I tell what version of the remote agent is installed on the W2k Pro
    workstation. ?

  2. Re: How do I tell the agent version

    Have you tried right clicking on the Remote Agent Executable (BEREMOTE.EXE)
    and selecting Properties, then Version?

    If that doesn't work, you'll probably be stuck with comparing time stamps
    on that executable and the server executable.

    "Thomas K. Mackey" wrote:

    >How can I tell what version of the remote agent is installed on the W2k

    Pro
    >workstation. ?

  3. Re: How do I tell the agent version

    Go to the bentaa folder, find the beremote.exe file. R-click to get
    Properties, and look up the version.
    "Thomas K. Mackey" wrote in message

    > How can I tell what version of the remote agent is installed on the W2k

    Pro
    > workstation. ?

+ Reply to Thread