I don't know about anyone else, but our schools backups were working just
fine each and every day with version 8.5 until we loaded version 8.6.

Now, each night during the automated backups, one of two things happens.

1. The backup fails because the logs claim that there aren't sufficient
resources to initialize OFO. When we try it manually the next morning, it
works just fine.

2. The backup fails because the log claims that the Remote agent is not
installed on the secondary server (We know that it is...). When we try it
manually, no problem.

Is anyone else experiencing this? This is highly annoying, and it is
certainly taking away resources from other tasks that we have...

--

Christopher S. Walker
IS Director