error : "A tape access reached a filemark" - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on error : "A tape access reached a filemark" - Veritas Backup Exec ; have received the following message for the last two days. Storage Device "Sony 0" reportd an error ona request to read data from media. Error reported: A tape access reached a filemark - I can't find anything wrong - can ...

  1. error : "A tape access reached a filemark"

    have received the following message for the last two days.
    Storage Device "Sony 0" reportd an error ona request to read data from media.
    Error reported:
    A tape access reached a filemark

    - I can't find anything wrong
    - can anyone point me in the right direction??

  2. Re: error : "A tape access reached a filemark"

    see http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/231113.htm

    "Stefan Slade" wrote:

    >have received the following message for the last two days.
    >Storage Device "Sony 0" reportd an error ona request to read data from media.
    >Error reported:
    >A tape access reached a filemark
    >
    >- I can't find anything wrong
    >- can anyone point me in the right direction??

+ Reply to Thread