I have two NT server and On both the servers the Tape Drives are there and
both of them are Autoloader (6 tape drives). On both the Machines i have
installed Veritas Backup Exec 7.3.

On both my NT machines i have made the partition of the Tape drives and
scheduled to take the backup in the rescpective pool partitioning. Now on
one of my NT server the software is taking the given partition. But on the
other its not taking. What ever u tell the software to take the partitioning
it will start the backup from the tape 1.

So pls give the sol u have faced this prob before

Thanking u

Praveen dusi