Huge backup report & removal - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Huge backup report & removal - Veritas Backup Exec ; Last week my backup jumped in size by 10gb. I found where the extra space came from and it was in a backup report. The backup failed so is there any issue to removing the report and the backup attempt....

  1. Huge backup report & removal

    Last week my backup jumped in size by 10gb. I found where the extra space
    came from and it was in a backup report. The backup failed so is there any
    issue to removing the report and the backup attempt.

  2. Re: Huge backup report & removal

    Determine what the text file that corresponds to the report is and delete
    it from the ..\backup exec\data directory. If you don't want to keep that
    tape, just drag it to the scratch media set

    "Mike Kluemke" wrote:

    >Last week my backup jumped in size by 10gb. I found where the extra space
    >came from and it was in a backup report. The backup failed so is there any
    >issue to removing the report and the backup attempt.

+ Reply to Thread