Drive stopped working - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Drive stopped working - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, Running BackupExec 8.0 on NT4/2000 with a HP DAT Autoloader, the device has been working fine for about a month and passes all diagnostics. However, when I checked ExecViwever this morning it said the device was paused. Checking the ...

  1. Drive stopped working

    Hi,
    Running BackupExec 8.0 on NT4/2000 with a HP DAT Autoloader, the device has
    been working fine for about a month and passes all diagnostics. However,
    when I checked ExecViwever this morning it said the device was paused.
    Checking the server everything seems fine but BackupExec won't even run inventorys
    on the tapes. Any suggestions??

    Thanks

  2. Re: Drive stopped working

    Have you gone to the Devices tab and tried to un-pause the drive from there?

    Stuart G wrote:

    > Hi,
    > Running BackupExec 8.0 on NT4/2000 with a HP DAT Autoloader, the device has
    > been working fine for about a month and passes all diagnostics. However,
    > when I checked ExecViwever this morning it said the device was paused.
    > Checking the server everything seems fine but BackupExec won't even run inventorys
    > on the tapes. Any suggestions??
    >
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread