After reconfiguring the backup jobs, my server now fails after 50 -60 minutes
of the backup, blue screens and reboots with error 0x0000007f.

It looks like this is a standard problem with W2K, BE 8.5 and OFO enabled.
I have a 800 MB file for the OFO which should be more than sufficient.
I have read about the patch from the NetBackup Support pages.
Has someone tried it and it worked ??
If I make backups less than 55 Minutes of duration than no error occurs.
has someone an idea why ??
Have already swapped Mainbaord, RAM and CPU, because on the standard Veritas
Knowledge Base nothing of the hundredds of messaging dealing with that problem
occurs.

Thanks for your help !!