Restor from a old Backup - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Restor from a old Backup - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hello, for 4 Monts whe have Update the BackupServer to Backup Exec 8.5. Today is a People coming to my an want e very old File from the Year 1999. Whe have a Backup from the Year 1999. How can ...

  1. Restor from a old Backup

    Hello,
    for 4 Monts whe have Update the BackupServer to Backup Exec 8.5. Today is
    a People coming to my an want e very old File from the Year 1999. Whe have
    a Backup from the Year 1999. How can a restore the File from this old Tape?
    I hope you can help my.
    Damian Meier, Suiss
    Ps: Sorry my English is bad.

  2. Re: Restor from a old Backup

    inventory the tape
    catalog it.
    from the Restore Selections pane, right click and select "media view"
    browse to the tape you just cataloged

    Damian Meier wrote:

    > Hello,
    > for 4 Monts whe have Update the BackupServer to Backup Exec 8.5. Today is
    > a People coming to my an want e very old File from the Year 1999. Whe have
    > a Backup from the Year 1999. How can a restore the File from this old Tape?
    > I hope you can help my.
    > Damian Meier, Suiss
    > Ps: Sorry my English is bad.

+ Reply to Thread