Our situation:
5 servers to backup, a TL891 as the hardware, BENT v 8.0 in place.
None of our jobs are processing past the "read into RAM" stage. We are getting
"Invalid Physical Volume Library Changer Identifier" messages when trying
to unlock the device. No backup jobs will run at all.

We can physically unlock and open the TL891, but not get it to read that
there are any tapes in the drive (in BENT). All tapes are listed under media,
but the problem lies somewhere in the changer section of the BENT software
I think. THe changer is listed as empty and I cannot load the changer however
I try.

Any ideas? This is driving me mad