Upgrading Eval Edition - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Upgrading Eval Edition - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, I had installed Backup Excec v8.5 for Windows 2000 Eval Edition, and now, I've purchased the complete product. Is it possible to upgrade the installed version without losing my current config ? Thanks Patrick Siggen...

  1. Upgrading Eval Edition

    Hi,

    I had installed Backup Excec v8.5 for Windows 2000 Eval Edition, and now,
    I've purchased the complete product.

    Is it possible to upgrade the installed version without losing my current
    config ?

    Thanks

    Patrick Siggen

  2. Re: Upgrading Eval Edition

    Run setup again until you get to the serials screen, enter all that you have,
    then cancel the install

    Patrick Siggen wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I had installed Backup Excec v8.5 for Windows 2000 Eval Edition, and now,
    > I've purchased the complete product.
    >
    > Is it possible to upgrade the installed version without losing my current
    > config ?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Patrick Siggen

+ Reply to Thread