After a somwhat disastorous week rebuliding an NT server and getting everything
running I finally mananged to restore users mailboxes which in principle
was fine. However I have noticed a couple of oddities which concern me. Firstly
all the users contacts have been restored, however when you examine the contact
you discover that the email address field is either blank or contains merely
the contact name. Secondly there seem to be glaring inconsistencies as to
which calender entries have been restored - some have and some have not.
I have just spent four hours rebuilding the information store after a failed
restore attempt. So whats going on here - has anyone else come across this
senario.

many thanks

Mike Chapman