compaq SSL2020 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on compaq SSL2020 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi all, Anyone had trouble configuring a compaq SSL2020 autoloader within bent? cheers...

  1. compaq SSL2020

    Hi all,

    Anyone had trouble configuring a compaq SSL2020 autoloader within bent?

    cheers

  2. Re: compaq SSL2020

    Am I correct in thinking that this is a UNIT that has 15 SLOTS ?

    If so
    1) Do you have 1 or 2 Drives ?
    2) What addition OPTIONAL COMPONENTS have you got installed ?
    3) Is the Autoloader attached directly to one server via a
    standard SCSI cable ?

    On Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:14:32 +0100, "cortex j"
    wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    >Anyone had trouble configuring a compaq SSL2020 autoloader within bent?
    >
    >cheers

  3. Re: compaq SSL2020

    SSl2020 has 19 slots and 1 mailslot I think. If you are having trouble with
    bent, check out tech article 240668 from Veritas.

    freestyle_london@yahoo.com (Andrew Cooke) wrote:
    >Am I correct in thinking that this is a UNIT that has 15 SLOTS ?
    >

    >If so
    > 1) Do you have 1 or 2 Drives ?
    > 2) What addition OPTIONAL COMPONENTS have you got installed ?
    > 3) Is the Autoloader attached directly to one server via a
    >standard SCSI cable ?
    >
    >On Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:14:32 +0100, "cortex j"
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Hi all,
    >>
    >>Anyone had trouble configuring a compaq SSL2020 autoloader within bent?
    >>
    >>cheers

+ Reply to Thread