Hi.

I have several problems with this setup. Whenever I want to change
tapes, the autoloader refuses to eject the tray while the service
Backup Exec 8.x Device & Media Management Service is running. I find
it very inconvenient to stop this service whenever I want to change
tapes. How can this be resolved?

Second: BE only list slots 1-7, ie Overland1 [0001..0001] -> Overland1
[0007..0007]. The last slot is not listed. This is the slot where I
have the cleaning tape. It ts possible to set up this slot as default
cleaning slot on the SLR, but this does not work. BE complains and say
that it cannot find it. When I turn this feature off on the
autoloader, it should be possible to manually configure this in BE.
Right?

Anyone?

Thanks in advance!

/Stig