Backup Exchange 5.5 remotely - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup Exchange 5.5 remotely - Veritas Backup Exec ; Can someone point me in the right direction for setting up Backup Exec 7.3 (have all pertinent licenses and agents) to remotely backup my Exchange 5.5 box. Thanks for the help...

  1. Backup Exchange 5.5 remotely

    Can someone point me in the right direction for setting up Backup Exec 7.3
    (have all pertinent licenses and agents) to remotely backup my Exchange 5.5
    box.

    Thanks for the help

  2. Re: Backup Exchange 5.5 remotely

    The Admin Guide does a pretty good job of explaining things.

    If you have lost you copy, you can download it in PDF format from

    Frantic wrote:

    > Can someone point me in the right direction for setting up Backup Exec 7.3
    > (have all pertinent licenses and agents) to remotely backup my Exchange 5.5
    > box.
    >
    > Thanks for the help

+ Reply to Thread