BE8.5, Domino, Backup - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BE8.5, Domino, Backup - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi there! I've installed one NT4.0sp6a-Server with BE8.5 Multiserver and need to backup a Notes 5.0.4 Server running NT4.0sp6a from this machine. But I'm not able to select any objects from the Notes-Machine. May anyone can help me ? Thnx. ...

  1. BE8.5, Domino, Backup

    Hi there!

    I've installed one NT4.0sp6a-Server with BE8.5 Multiserver and need to backup
    a Notes 5.0.4 Server running NT4.0sp6a from this machine. But I'm not able
    to select any objects from the Notes-Machine.

    May anyone can help me ?

    Thnx.

    Dirk

  2. Re: BE8.5, Domino, Backup

    Dumb question: do you have the agents pushed-out? their is one for notes.
    "Dirk Przybylski" wrote in message

    > Hi there!
    >
    > I've installed one NT4.0sp6a-Server with BE8.5 Multiserver and need to

    backup
    > a Notes 5.0.4 Server running NT4.0sp6a from this machine. But I'm not able
    > to select any objects from the Notes-Machine.
    >
    > May anyone can help me ?
    >
    > Thnx.
    >
    > Dirk

  3. Re: BE8.5, Domino, Backup

    No dumb question... :-) Should have mentioned that all
    needed agents are installed. Already tried to reinstall the
    agents, but got no solution till now.

    Dirk

    "Dave Crown" wrote:
    >Dumb question: do you have the agents pushed-out? their is one for notes.
    >"Dirk Przybylski" wrote in message
    >>
    >> Hi there!
    >>
    >> I've installed one NT4.0sp6a-Server with BE8.5 Multiserver and need to

    >backup
    >> a Notes 5.0.4 Server running NT4.0sp6a from this machine. But I'm not

    able
    >> to select any objects from the Notes-Machine.
    >>
    >> May anyone can help me ?
    >>
    >> Thnx.
    >>
    >> Dirk

+ Reply to Thread