installation of lotus notes agent - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on installation of lotus notes agent - Veritas Backup Exec ; I installed veritas exec 8.0v & tried to install remote agent for lotus domino by the additional option tab in veritas tab. But after selecting the option for lotus domino agent & also the server,it then asks for user name ...

  1. installation of lotus notes agent

    I installed veritas exec 8.0v & tried to install remote agent for lotus domino
    by the additional option tab in veritas tab.
    But after selecting the option for lotus domino agent & also the server,it
    then asks for user name & password.
    After connecting as administrator it gives me error that type diff. user
    name that administrator has been already been logged in.
    But when i browse through network i have no difficulty in connecting to that
    server.
    What is the problem.

  2. I too get that same error... grrrrrr

    tried different admin passwords... but browsing is just fine to those servers
    thru network neighborhood.

  3. I too get that same error... grrrrrr

    tried different admin passwords... but browsing is just fine to those servers
    thru network neighborhood.

+ Reply to Thread