Hi
I have been getting this message at random recently.
"Communications are down with the Backup Exec server. Check to see if Backup
Exec Services are running on "servername"."
And if i click ok to this message, it tries to reconnect and its fine. Does
anyone know why this is happening? I am guessing its a network issue. I also
notices that, whenever a backup is happening, and get this message, the backup
seems to fail with "Drive is not responding". This happens to remote servers
with Accelerator agents installed. With this agent disabled, the backup works
fine. Any ideas??
Thanks

David