BENT 7.3r2371 Catalogs are not displayed on Restore Selections - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BENT 7.3r2371 Catalogs are not displayed on Restore Selections - Veritas Backup Exec ; Restore Selections displayed Grey Box only. Hitting 'F5' don't help. Completed Resolution TechNote ID: 191824 & 191281, didn't help either. Any helpful suggestions is much appreciated. Thanks...

  1. BENT 7.3r2371 Catalogs are not displayed on Restore Selections

    Restore Selections displayed Grey Box only. Hitting 'F5' don't help. Completed
    Resolution TechNote ID: 191824 & 191281, didn't help either. Any helpful
    suggestions is much appreciated. Thanks

  2. Re: BENT 7.3r2371 Catalogs are not displayed on Restore Selections

    You might try http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/233142.htm

    OR

    you could upgrade to v7.3.2575

    I'd STRONGLY suggest that you grab the free upgrade to v7.3 2575. As far as I'm
    concerned all v7.2 builds and the early v7.3 builds were all BETA code and still
    full of bugs.

    BNT73I03 (English/Intel)
    POST2575 (See the readme to determine if any apply)
    SPANFIX
    MEDIAFIX_234341 (You want to get to 2575 just for this one, believe me)

    BernY wrote:

    > Restore Selections displayed Grey Box only. Hitting 'F5' don't help. Completed
    > Resolution TechNote ID: 191824 & 191281, didn't help either. Any helpful
    > suggestions is much appreciated. Thanks

  3. Event ID:7022 & 7001

    OS: NT Server 4 SP3
    Hello: After applying rev. 2575 (229198) and Tape Device Driver: Rel. 990303,
    I now encountered the following errors:
    Event ID: 7022
    The Backup Exec 7.x Server hung on starting
    Event ID: 7001
    The Backup Exec 7.x Job Engine service depends on the Backup Exec 7.x Server
    service which failed to start because of the following error
    After starting, the service hung in start-pending state

    Any help is much appreciated. Thank you

    Ken Putnam wrote:
    >You might try http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/233142.htm
    >
    >OR
    >
    >you could upgrade to v7.3.2575
    >
    >I'd STRONGLY suggest that you grab the free upgrade to v7.3 2575. As far

    as I'm
    >concerned all v7.2 builds and the early v7.3 builds were all BETA code and

    still
    >full of bugs.
    >
    >BNT73I03 (English/Intel)
    >POST2575 (See the readme to determine if any apply)
    >SPANFIX
    >MEDIAFIX_234341 (You want to get to 2575 just for this one, believe me)
    >
    >BernY wrote:
    >
    >> Restore Selections displayed Grey Box only. Hitting 'F5' don't help. Completed
    >> Resolution TechNote ID: 191824 & 191281, didn't help either. Any helpful
    >> suggestions is much appreciated. Thanks

  4. Re: Event ID:7022 & 7001

    Reapply Nt Service Pack
    I suggest service pack 6a
    "BernY" wrote:

    >OS: NT Server 4 SP3
    >Hello: After applying rev. 2575 (229198) and Tape Device Driver: Rel. 990303,
    >I now encountered the following errors:
    >Event ID: 7022
    >The Backup Exec 7.x Server hung on starting
    >Event ID: 7001
    >The Backup Exec 7.x Job Engine service depends on the Backup Exec 7.x Server
    >service which failed to start because of the following error
    >After starting, the service hung in start-pending state
    >
    >Any help is much appreciated. Thank you
    >

    >Ken Putnam wrote:
    >>You might try http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/233142.htm
    >>
    >>OR
    >>
    >>you could upgrade to v7.3.2575
    >>
    >>I'd STRONGLY suggest that you grab the free upgrade to v7.3 2575. As far

    >as I'm
    >>concerned all v7.2 builds and the early v7.3 builds were all BETA code

    and
    >still
    >>full of bugs.
    >>
    >>BNT73I03 (English/Intel)
    >>POST2575 (See the readme to determine if any apply)
    >>SPANFIX
    >>MEDIAFIX_234341 (You want to get to 2575 just for this one, believe me)
    >>
    >>BernY wrote:
    >>
    >>> Restore Selections displayed Grey Box only. Hitting 'F5' don't help.

    Completed
    >>> Resolution TechNote ID: 191824 & 191281, didn't help either. Any helpful
    >>> suggestions is much appreciated. Thanks

  5. Re: BENT 7.3r2371 Catalogs are not displayed on Restore Selections

    upgrade!
    "BernY" wrote in message news:3b294f9a$1@hronntp01....

    > Restore Selections displayed Grey Box only. Hitting 'F5' don't help.

    Completed
    > Resolution TechNote ID: 191824 & 191281, didn't help either. Any helpful
    > suggestions is much appreciated. Thanks

  6. Re: Event ID:7022 & 7001

    you will need to upgrade and you should have at least Sp4
    "Richard King" wrote in message

    > Reapply Nt Service Pack
    > I suggest service pack 6a
    > "BernY" wrote:
    > >
    > >OS: NT Server 4 SP3
    > >Hello: After applying rev. 2575 (229198) and Tape Device Driver: Rel.

    990303,
    > >I now encountered the following errors:
    > >Event ID: 7022
    > >The Backup Exec 7.x Server hung on starting
    > >Event ID: 7001
    > >The Backup Exec 7.x Job Engine service depends on the Backup Exec 7.x

    Server
    > >service which failed to start because of the following error
    > >After starting, the service hung in start-pending state
    > >
    > >Any help is much appreciated. Thank you
    > >

    > >Ken Putnam wrote:
    > >>You might try http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/233142.htm
    > >>
    > >>OR
    > >>
    > >>you could upgrade to v7.3.2575
    > >>
    > >>I'd STRONGLY suggest that you grab the free upgrade to v7.3 2575. As

    far
    > >as I'm
    > >>concerned all v7.2 builds and the early v7.3 builds were all BETA code

    > and
    > >still
    > >>full of bugs.
    > >>
    > >>BNT73I03 (English/Intel)
    > >>POST2575 (See the readme to determine if any apply)
    > >>SPANFIX
    > >>MEDIAFIX_234341 (You want to get to 2575 just for this one, believe me)

    > Completed

    helpful

+ Reply to Thread