Hotfix 22 (236381) - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Hotfix 22 (236381) - Veritas Backup Exec ; has anyone had any success using this to fix the system state error? ----------------------------------------------------------------- Unable to attach to \\SERVER\System?State. Access is denied. To Backup or Restore System State, Administrator privileges are required. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Unable to attach ...

  1. Hotfix 22 (236381)

    has anyone had any success using this to fix the system state error?
    Unable to attach to \\SERVER\System?State.
    Access is denied.

    To Backup or Restore System State, Administrator privileges are required.

    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    Unable to attach to \\VTIHFDS002\System?State.
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

  2. Nevermind, FIXED

    problem solved

  3. Re: Hotfix 22 (236381)

    This hotfix has solved my System State problems. However what I used to
    experience is a little different than what you describe. I didn't get the
    "Unable to attach" error; instead I get hundreds of Access Denied errors as
    Backup Exec tried (and failed) to back up the files that make up the system
    state.

    --John