Backup mailbox, corrupt file, this file can not verify - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup mailbox, corrupt file, this file can not verify - Veritas Backup Exec ; When i'm backing up mailboxes. Some mails seem to bo corrupt. I can open the mail and attachment without any problem in outlook. The backup gives failed. This is the ERROR: WARNING: "D'haese, Bart [Bartd]?Hoofdmap van informatiearchief?Postvak IN?rec-psy" is a ...

  1. Backup mailbox, corrupt file, this file can not verify

    When i'm backing up mailboxes. Some mails seem to bo corrupt.
    I can open the mail and attachment without any problem in outlook.
    The backup gives failed.
    This is the ERROR:

    WARNING: "D'haese, Bart [Bartd]?Hoofdmap van informatiearchief?Postvak IN?rec-psy"
    is a corrupt file.
    This file cannot verify.
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    I'm using Backup Exec 8.5 for Windows NT Server.

  2. Re: Backup mailbox, corrupt file, this file can not verify

    Use BU-exec 8.5 build 3572 or
    Install exchange 5.5 SP4

    greets

    Wouter Klijnsmit - The Netherlands

    "Bart D'haese" schreef in bericht

    > When i'm backing up mailboxes. Some mails seem to bo corrupt.
    > I can open the mail and attachment without any problem in outlook.
    > The backup gives failed.
    > This is the ERROR:
    >
    > WARNING: "D'haese, Bart [Bartd]?Hoofdmap van informatiearchief?Postvak

    IN?rec-psy"
    > is a corrupt file.
    > This file cannot verify.
    > ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    > I'm using Backup Exec 8.5 for Windows NT Server.

  3. Re: Backup mailbox, corrupt file, this file can not verify

    This looks like the message is about a .pst file ( personal folder). If
    that is correct, then the user needs to exit Outlook to close the file and
    it will backup okay.

    "Bart D'haese" wrote in message

    > When i'm backing up mailboxes. Some mails seem to bo corrupt.
    > I can open the mail and attachment without any problem in outlook.
    > The backup gives failed.
    > This is the ERROR:
    >
    > WARNING: "D'haese, Bart [Bartd]?Hoofdmap van informatiearchief?Postvak

    IN?rec-psy"
    > is a corrupt file.
    > This file cannot verify.
    > ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    > I'm using Backup Exec 8.5 for Windows NT Server.

  4. Re: Backup mailbox, corrupt file, this file can not verify

    I have had this problem using Exchange 5.5 SP4 and v3572 of BE8.5.
    If you install both updates and it still happens it can be a corrupt email
    folder.

    try : http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/235412.htm

    Olly

    "Ray Rice" wrote in message news:3b291ad6@hronntp01....
    > This looks like the message is about a .pst file ( personal folder). If
    > that is correct, then the user needs to exit Outlook to close the file and
    > it will backup okay.
    >
    > "Bart D'haese" wrote in message
    > >
    > > When i'm backing up mailboxes. Some mails seem to bo corrupt.
    > > I can open the mail and attachment without any problem in outlook.
    > > The backup gives failed.
    > > This is the ERROR:
    > >
    > > WARNING: "D'haese, Bart [Bartd]?Hoofdmap van informatiearchief?Postvak

    > IN?rec-psy"
    > > is a corrupt file.
    > > This file cannot verify.
    > > ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    > > I'm using Backup Exec 8.5 for Windows NT Server.

+ Reply to Thread