Unknown Error - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Unknown Error - Veritas Backup Exec ; After backing up drive C: on our server I get the message: 'An unknown error occured on device "SEGATE 1".^^^^^' when I believe it is trying to backup drive D:. The job status is Failed. Does anyone know what is ...

  1. Unknown Error

    After backing up drive C: on our server I get the message:
    'An unknown error occured on device "SEGATE 1".^^^^^'
    when I believe it is trying to backup drive D:.
    The job status is Failed.

    Does anyone know what is causing the error?

  2. Re: Unknown Error

    Have you checked your NT Event Log?

    Ken McNulty

    Rodger Hankus wrote in message

    > After backing up drive C: on our server I get the message:
    > 'An unknown error occured on device "SEGATE 1".^^^^^'
    > when I believe it is trying to backup drive D:.
    > The job status is Failed.
    >
    > Does anyone know what is causing the error?

+ Reply to Thread