Unable to initialize Agent Accelerator - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Unable to initialize Agent Accelerator - Veritas Backup Exec ; Installing the agent on an NT server went fine. When I run the backup the log says unable to initialize agent accelerator. Could this be that I used the same product key on another computer already. If so I thought ...

  1. Unable to initialize Agent Accelerator

    Installing the agent on an NT server went fine. When I run the backup the
    log says unable to initialize agent accelerator. Could this be that I used
    the same product key on another computer already. If so I thought it would
    have told me I couldn't install it in the first place.

    Thanks,

    John

  2. Re: Unable to initialize Agent Accelerator

    Did you restart the server after installed the Agent Accelerator?

    "John McGivern" wrote in message

    > Installing the agent on an NT server went fine. When I run the backup the
    > log says unable to initialize agent accelerator. Could this be that I

    used
    > the same product key on another computer already. If so I thought it

    would
    > have told me I couldn't install it in the first place.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > John

+ Reply to Thread