Can you figure this out... - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Can you figure this out... - Veritas Backup Exec ; WMI Repository cannot be backed up because Windows Management Instrumentation service is not running. A flat file backup of the appropriate files will be performed. Thats the error i get every time i run the backup. I'm using BE NT/2000 ...

  1. Can you figure this out...

    WMI Repository cannot be backed up because Windows Management
    Instrumentation service is not running.

    A flat file backup of the appropriate files will be performed.

    Thats the error i get every time i run the backup. I'm using BE NT/2000 8.5
    with a SQL agent backing up Windows 2000 Server and SQL 2000 Standard.

    Any help is greatly appreciated

  2. Re: Can you figure this out...

    Try these----

    Troy

    "jmj" wrote in message news:3b135c57@hronntp01....
    > WMI Repository cannot be backed up because Windows Management
    > Instrumentation service is not running.
    >
    > A flat file backup of the appropriate files will be performed.
    >

    > Thats the error i get every time i run the backup. I'm using BE NT/2000 8.5
    > with a SQL agent backing up Windows 2000 Server and SQL 2000 Standard.
    >
    > Any help is greatly appreciated

+ Reply to Thread