Autoloader failes to load properly - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Autoloader failes to load properly - Veritas Backup Exec ; We are using BackupExec 7.3. Sometimes the tapes will not load properly during backup eventhough the tapes were manually erased prior to backup. Also, this does not occur on the same slot everytime. Thanks, Michael...

  1. Autoloader failes to load properly

    We are using BackupExec 7.3.

    Sometimes the tapes will not load properly during backup eventhough the
    tapes were manually erased prior to backup.

    Also, this does not occur on the same slot everytime.

    Thanks,
    Michael

  2. Re: Autoloader failes to load properly

    uprade!
    "Michael Henderson" wrote in message
    > We are using BackupExec 7.3.
    >
    > Sometimes the tapes will not load properly during backup eventhough the
    > tapes were manually erased prior to backup.
    >
    > Also, this does not occur on the same slot everytime.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Michael

  3. Re: Autoloader failes to load properly

    upgrade!
    > We are using BackupExec 7.3.
    >
    > Sometimes the tapes will not load properly during backup eventhough the
    > tapes were manually erased prior to backup.
    >
    > Also, this does not occur on the same slot everytime.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Michael

+ Reply to Thread