having trouble with my autochanger - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on having trouble with my autochanger - Veritas Backup Exec ; Every time i try to do a backup job, im getting error report: Incorrect function trying to rewind the tape. Im running windows2000 with backup exec for windows200/nt server. the scsi settings are correct according to veritas support page and ...

  1. having trouble with my autochanger

    Every time i try to do a backup job, im getting error report: Incorrect
    function trying to rewind the tape.
    Im running windows2000 with backup exec for windows200/nt server. the scsi
    settings are correct according to veritas support page and i have decreased
    the read/write speed for the device.

    Any suggetions?

    Regards
    Simon

  2. Re: having trouble with my autochanger

    What driver are you using for the changer? Veritas or those from the
    manufacturer?

    Try changing drivers.

    Simon Jespersen wrote:

    > Every time i try to do a backup job, im getting error report: Incorrect
    > function trying to rewind the tape.
    > Im running windows2000 with backup exec for windows200/nt server. the scsi
    > settings are correct according to veritas support page and i have decreased
    > the read/write speed for the device.
    >
    > Any suggetions?
    >
    > Regards
    > Simon