Hi All -

I have a stand alone server running Win2k Server and BE 8.5 rev 3571. I
went to perform a backup today and my tape drive is off-line. Win2K sees
it, but BE says it is off-line. The tape drive is a 20gig Seagate drive
(STT20000A). The cables are secure and the drive is powered - I can put a
tape in it and it will re-tension. The last backup was 2 weeks ago. The
only system change on the system is I applied Win2K SP2 last week. I'd hate
to think SP2 is the culprit, but I wanted to see if anyone had any ideas
before I uninstalled the SP.

TIA

Mike